Thursday, April 13, 2017

Comfort in Truth

I absolutely love the passion of this true believer in Christ.
His effectiveness in the lives of people is amazing.
His life's work has stoked the red hot flames of my heart in following Christ.

Ray Comfort, your obedience to God has melted my heart.

Listen to this clear teaching on if you are truly a follower of Christ. The best teaching I have heard on the subject!

True and False Conversion

I LOVE knowing that I WON'T ever look back. The joy in knowing you are God's child is indeed living water.

Thank you Ray for your ministry!

Tears of Joy!
I was truly saved at six because I knew I was a sinner and didn't want to go to hell. It was so real to me as I sat in my mother's lap and asked how do I get Jesus in my heart. By age 12 I was so thirsty for the Word and began reading the Bible on my own daily time schedule and asking the Holy Spirit to teach me. I have never looked back and I am 41 years old. JOY!

2 comments: