Friday, August 3, 2018

Idea Wheel

"A little inspiration mixed with the things you love makes for a great work environment."
Chandra Brown

My husband retrofitted this work desk from an old display in our home office. What a difference it makes to be surrounded by the organized space. I hope I can get my work done with all the distracting items I placed on my new desk.

Thanks to AW for supplying a bit more inspiration by coming through with my request for a bike wheel. I think it turned out well. It conveys traveling and the things you pick up along the way. Every item causes me to think of the people and places I love. If I can't be there or with those wonderful folks, I can at least escape for a moment and remember.

Idea Wheel

My new work...umm... play area!

On to new adventures....

No comments:

Post a Comment