Friday, February 8, 2019

Participation Equation

I am glad to say, I think our family has found a decent church to attend and become more involved in.  It isn't Jacob Prasch or Devore Truth something I wish was here in Texas but the need for local fellowship has been met through this particular avenue. Wish casting set aside; as far as southern, reformed western churches go, it has balance in the Sunday messages and is gospel-centered. I hear the gospel every Sunday. That is glorious!

We are checking out the high school ministry and small group ministry to find relationships that sharpen, encourage and spur towards our goals as Jesus loving individuals.

It is a heart break for me to see the Women's ministry succumb to worldly influence. I can not participate in this arena because of this and my heart grieves. Not that I am perfect and arrived but when the Holy Spirit teaches you truth, you are held accountable and must obey. If anyone out there wonders why I can't participate it is due to the support of apostate teaching. The teaching lies in Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer centered learning tools. Read this link to discover where the error occurs and may eyes be opened to the deception.

One thing I'd like to put out there... this churches congregation has a high percentage of 'recovering' Catholics. Many of the congregation has come out of the deceptive, religious rituals and apostate nature of Catholicism. Contemplative practices supported and taught by Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer are part of that deceptive system.  We need to protect that portion coming out of religious deception by removing this error.

I also have to count the cost and realize this flies in the face of leadership and puts me in the 'watch out for her' category.  Ahh, the story of my life.  I will just stand outside and look in at this point and pray over the ministry leaders. That is all I can do.  I do pray God puts me where He wants me, to use me and to grow me.  I think He is doing that.

Truth and Grace... Truth and Love...

John 1:14
Participation Equation Principles to Live by...
Ephesians 4:15

GREAT LISTEN

ANOTHER GREAT LISTEN...(temporary online) Food for Thought

SIMPLE TRUTH








No comments:

Post a Comment