Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sweet Sixteen


I've been reminiscing through our wedding photo album and the guests' comments stand out as a precious gift of encouragement sixteen years later. I thought I'd share a few of their words for memories sake.



 "I just wanted you to know how very happy we, Dad and I, are that God brought you together. I know that He did."
-Ken and Fonda Brown


My fondest memory of Nathan is going to California with Jeff, Steve and John and hanging out on the beach for a week."
-Kevin Wagner










 Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."
 -Quoted by Eleanor Koch


Happiness shared is doubled,
Troubles shared are halved.

Remember the tea kettle, it's up to its neck in
hot water but yet it sings!

-Bobbie Lee




For My Baby: Linger In My Arms A Little Longer



No comments:

Post a Comment