Sunday, April 1, 2012

Natures' Amusement Park




Mom: "So, Alex what did you think of today's adventure at the 360 Trail?"

Alex: "I discovered a free passage to mother natures amusement park but you may have to pay at the end of the day. Mother nature will give you a bill of foot sores."

Mom: "Yes, there were a few pebbles that made me wonder if our trek was worth it, but I had a ton of fun arriving at our water destination. The water was chilly at first but I got used to it quickly. What did you think of the water?"

Alex: "One of the strongest forces of nature for sure. I  got dragged off a rock just because I was in a
certain position."

Mom: " I saw that, I heard you kind of squeal in a scared voice at first, then you landed in the pool below and I could tell you thought it was fun. That was why I was laughing. I thought the water looked menacing but once we got in and started interacting with the rocks and water it was a piece of cake. We conquered this day and had fun doing it. Do you want to do it again?'

Alex: "Yes although I skinned my butt and bumped it on rocks a few times I still had a blast!"

Mom: "Those are natures' kisses. We will take dad next time, he will love the adventure too. You can be his tour guide. I love you and love spending time with you."

Alex: "More like natures' bites.Thank you for interviewing me."

Mom: "You are welcome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment