Monday, December 12, 2016

Have a 'Punny' Christmas

Get ready to groan, moan and sigh at this lame gift attempt to make you laugh, let loose and giggle. At least the traditional family care package has a little more flare than just sending the items wrapped in paper.

Ok, I admit I probably had more fun making these puns for the Christmas gifts than the receivers will have opening them but hey, my intentions are all bound up in the joys of giving. I had a blast and I hope my sweet friends and family will at the minimum break a smile at my feeble attempt to make a small offering bigger than what it is. I made it somewhat of a game to add to the fun.

So, without further malarkey, I present to you...

The How To Have 'Pun' On Christmas Care Package

Materials:

  1. Scissors
  2. Paper
  3. Tape
  4. Glue
  5. Hole punch
  6. Markers
  7. 'Punny' Words to manipulate to your hearts content
  8. Items to match the word puns
  9. Tissue paper
  10. Box for sending the 'pun' to your friends and family

'Let the Pun Begin'
By Chandra Brown
NOTE: I showed the front and back of the card. (It's just one card you'll use)

The Christmas Card

Cheese

Nuts

Latte

Money


No comments:

Post a Comment